Harvey Creazioni, very early Guzzini production
larger one with the loop 21cm deep x 20cm wide x 46cm high
smaller one 21cm deep x 20cm wide x 39cm high
Harvey Creazioni was originally founded in 1959 in a room in Giovanni Guzzini's house in Recanti. Four years later, in June 1963, the six Guzzini brothers joined forces and established Harvey Creazioni di Guzzini, expanding production to include pendant lighting, sconces, and lamps, floor lamps.
In 1964, iGuzzini begins working with the designer Luigi Massoni.
In 1967-68 the company started working with designers such as Gio Ponti, Cesare Casati, Rodolfo Bonetto, Fabio Lenci and Ennio Lucini. then exhibited at Domus: Formes Italiennes in the Galeries Lafayette in Paris under the name Design House (DH), where the company featured Gio Ponti’s Media Lamp...
In 1974 the company rebranded once more as iGuzzini—adding “Illuminazione” in 1981
Please fill in the information below